compensation: See job description employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
***This position services the Ann Arbor area, prospective candidate must remain within very close proximity to be able to respond to service calls within the contracted time. ***
IGT is the global leader in gaming. We enable players to experience their favorite games across all channels and regulated segments, from Gaming Machines to Lotteries to Interactive. We have a well-established local presence and relationships with governments and regulators in more than 100 countries around the world and create value by adhering to the highest standards of service, integrity, and responsibility. IGT has over 12,000 employees and is seeking an experienced full-time Technician to join our Field Services team in the Ann Arbor area!
A Field Service Technician provides entry level maintenance, installation and service of IGT equipment at Retailer (customer) locations. Responds to dispatches and drives to customer locations within his or her "zone" to deliver supplies and to install, remove, or repair lottery equipment and communication devices.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
• Perform troubleshooting, maintenance, preventive maintenance and installation of lottery Point of Access (POA) equipment and communication devices used at the lottery retailer location
• Follow company policies to accurately confirm, accept and close service calls via automated dispatch system
• Appropriately document service activity according to site policy
• Process and maintain consumables inventory according to site policy
• Properly package and ship defective self-service equipment to central repair facility
• Interface at basic level with third-party communication network provider to effectively troubleshoot communication problems at the lottery retailer location
• Accurately maintain, stock and document equipment, parts and consumables inventory
• Document retailer installation, changes and removals
• Follow procedures for returning defective materials to Central Repair facility (RMA Process)
• High school diploma/GED or equivalent required.
• 1 or more years of experience in a customer service related position
• 1 or more years of experience within technical repair
• Valid driver’s license is required, must maintain an acceptable driving record throughout employment.
• Must be able to pass a background screening, drug, & physical examination (includes lifting 50lbs)
• Must have the ability to climb up and down ladders and work off ladders/roof occasionally.
We recognize our employees’ talents through a competitive wage and benefit package including paid vacation, paid holidays, medical, dental, and vision insurance, life insurance, 401K, short/long term disability, as well as tuition reimbursement, prepaid legal services, identify theft coverage, and various other corporate perks.
Please send resumes with salary requirements to email@example.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers