The Canon line of Image Stabilizer binoculars provide the ultimate in viewing experience. In addition to the clearest possible view, image stabilization corrects and compensates for the otherwise shaky views experienced when holding high-powered binoculars in your hands.
With these, there is no need for a tripod - simply focus in on your target and press the IS button for a vibration-free view. Also, the doublet field-flattener feature guarantees sharp, distortion-free images from edge to edge - a feature otherwise only found in much higher-end binoculars.
Included in the box are the binoculars, strap, zippered pouch, rain guards, batteries and paperwork.
Cash only and local pick up only in Scio Township near Dexter, Michigan, just west of Ann Arbor and just north of I-94, exit 169. Willing to meet at the McDonald's on Zeeb Road just north of I-94, exit 169.
Be sure to click on "more ads by this user" to see more great Canon lenses and binoculars.
Thanks for looking!Thanks for looking!
• Image stabilizer technology provides steady, shake-free viewing.
• Manual focus ring allows precise adjustments.
• UD (ultra-low dispersion) lens elements deliver reliable correction of chromatic aberration.
• Doublet field-flattener lenses allow sharp, distortion-free images from edge to edge.
• Porro II prisms produce excellent image clarity and contrast.
• Easy grip design facilitates use.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers