Are you outgoing and enthusiastic about interacting with people?
If promoting the best brands to today’s shoppers sounds appealing, then Club Demonstration Services (CDS), the in-house product demonstration company for Costco, might be the place for you!
We are looking for a Senior Shift Supervisor who will lead by example, providing excellent customer service preparing and demonstrating products to club members.
The Senior Shift Supervisor will oversee scheduled in-warehouse events in the absence of Event Manager. They will assist the Event Manager with day to day operations such as daily reports, interviewing and training new Sales Advisors, and ensuring compliance with company policy.
CDS is the preferred in-house event marketing provider to Costco. We offer the best person-to-person marketing services in the industry, driving sales for our customers and Costco.
If you have worked in food services, the retail industry or customer service and like interacting with customers, we want you to join our team as a part-time Product Demonstration – Senior Shift Supervisor.
• Lead by example by preparing and demonstrating food and non-food products to Costco members.
• Able to positively engage members to promote and increase the sales of products.
• Oversee scheduled demonstrations in the absence of the Event Manager on Sunday and Monday.
• Assist the Event Manager with day-to-day operations such as daily reports, interviewing and training new Product Demonstrators, and ensuring compliance with company policy standards are upheld.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Must be 18 years old or older
• Must have excellent communication skills, a neat appearance, and superb customer focus
• Must be able to work flexible hours to include work availability for weekends
• Must be able to stand the duration of the shift and perform routine tasks with minimal supervision
• Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions
• Must have basic computer skills