compensation: 13.50 per hour employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you a cheerful, professional, and enthusiastic person?
Do you love helping others, using computers, or the great outdoors?
If this sounds like you, please read on!
Camis is looking for motivated, friendly individuals with experience in customer service to join our call center team. This is a brand new, inbound call center environment focused on making reservations and providing support for campers visiting our beautiful State parks.
What You'll Bring to the Table:
- At least one year of customer service experience. Call center experience is great, but not required
- A knack for computers and learning new software quickly
- A love of camping - or a love of helping people plan vacations!
What We'll Provide:
- A friendly, team-based work environment that rewards commitment and customer service skills
- A thorough, paid training program to help you get used to our software and approach to customer service
- This is a part time position, starting on January 6th
- You'll be scheduled 10-20 hours per week, on mornings and weekends, with opportunities for lots more hours in the Spring/Summer
-Bilingual Spanish/English candidates will be scheduled 25-35 hours
2 weeks of paid training, Monday-Friday, 9 AM - 5 PM each day
- Earn $13.50 per hour (bilingual candidates will make $14.50 per hour), with an opportunity to earn an end of season bonus in October
We also love camping, so you'll get to camp for free for up to 4 nights at any park we provide services for (and we deal with a lot of parks!)
Then attend our Open Interview Session on Thursday, December 5th between 11 AM - 1 PM. at our address, 3100 E. Eisenhower Parkway Suite 100 in Ann Arbor, MI. Bring a resume and 2 references with you for an on the spot interview.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers