Graphic Artist (Plymouth)
QR Code Link to This Post
This is a full-time position; core working hours are 10:00am - 6:30pm, Monday - Friday. The main function of this position is to create vector artwork in Adobe Illustrator according to customer specifications.
When the artwork is complete, the Graphic Artist prepares color separations for our printers. The person must meet deadlines, pay attention to detail, and be able to move quickly from job to job. Our work environment is fast paced and deadline specific. Everything we do is a one-day turnaround. Our people are dedicated to satisfying our commitments to our customers. Please provide link(s) to portfolio or samples if not on resume.
To fit this position you must be:
- Meet deadlines
- Pay attention to detail
- Move quickly from job to job
- Work well in a team environment
- Intimate knowledge of Adobe Illustrator in a PC environment
- Knowledge of vector art and how to create it
- Previous work experience with screen separations and/or direct to screen printing
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word as well all other basic computer skills
- Understand how to navigate the internet
Dress Code: Business casual / casual
Please do not call. Apply via email with your resume attached.
We will only consider applicants who attach a resume.
Enter "Graphic Artist Position Opening" in subject line of your email.