condition: new make / manufacturer: Ivy Hill model name / number: Amangansett size / dimensions: 2" x 8"
QR Code Link to This Post
Ivy Hill Tile
Amagansett Gin White 2 in. x 8 in. Mixed Finish Ceramic Subway Wall Tile (5.38 sq. ft. / case) from Home Depot
Plus about 20 Ivy Hill Tile White Gin Bullnose Tile (for finishing edges)
OR the same as
Montauk White Gin 2 in. x 8 in. Mixed Finish Ceramic Subway Wall Tile (5.38 sq. ft. / case) from Tile Bar
Plus about 20 White Gin Bullnose Tile (for finishing edges)
MSRP: $54 per case = $700
Bull nose: $14 per tile ($280)
You Pay: $490 for entire set of tile. (would cost you over $1000 in the store)
Must pick up from my garage in Ann Arbor, MI
I had a horrible general contractor and I am left with a bunch of supplies that we did not use on my remodel project (he bought duplicates, billed me for it, didn’t use it, etc.) My loss is your gain! This was purchased from Home Depot and is a current tile for which you can purchase more tile if needed; it also comes in several other colors (fog gray, sky blue, etc.) if you wanted a multi-color tile look.
I absolutely love this tile! It is so beautiful and sparkly and exceptionally easy to cut and install (per the tile guy). I used it in both my kitchen and bathroom. It looks very expensive. It is a creamy color and has a handmade, textured look to it. It is made in Spain. I have 13 boxes leftover and the GC abandoned the job and left the tile in the garage…that he was supposed to return to defray costs. So I am now getting rid of the excess tile so that I can park my car in my garage this winter. I recommend reading the reviews and looking at all of the photos on Home Depot and Tile Bar websites. Plus---I have a bunch of unused grout mix you can also have.
From the Manufacturer:
Inspired by lazy summer weekends spent down at the shore, the Amagansett Handmade Look Wall Tile Collection evokes memories of sand between your toes and the smell of saltwater in the air. Available in 5 neutral colorways, Amagansett is the perfect choice to add a serene, coastal feel to your space. Each colorway is offered in a 4 in. x 4 in. and 2 in. x 8 in. subway format making for a plethora of design options. *Please note that there are two variations of gloss within a box, causing fluctuation in color. For best results, mix the shades before grouting.
• 5.38 sq. ft. per case, 38 pieces per case.
• Grade 1, first-quality stone tile for wall and top use
• 2 in. width x 8 in. length x 9mm; set of 38
• Glazed smooth finish with some random shade and tone variation.
• P.E.I. Rating 0 is suitable for walls and residential use only
• Non-Vitreous flooring has water absorption of more than 7% for indoor use
• C.O.F. greater than 0.50 is recommended for standard residential applications and is marginally skid resistant; indoor use
• Not frost resistant
• Residential and commercial use
• Don't forget your coordinating trim pieces, grout, backerboard, thinset, and installation tools
• All online orders for this item ship via parcel ground and may arrive in multiple boxes
• It is recommended you purchase a minimum of 10% overage to account for design cuts and patterns.
Do NOT contact this poster with unsolicited services or offers.