ACT-SAT English, ELA, Discourse Analyses, ESL, Public Speaking, English Debate, Acting, Drama, GRE/SAT exam prep.
QR Code Link to This Post
St. Pete College Campus; USFSP campus; District Library St.Pete / Pinellas County/ TAMPA Libraries
- Native English speaker from Glasgow, United Kingdom.
- EMICH.EDU Graduate of M.A., B.Sc., CTAR Dept. of Eastern Michigan University,
- With 25+ years of teaching experience at High School level and College level!
- Currently training professionals, researchers, and Fulbright and AFS scholars in English, ESL, ESOL,Public Speech, Drama.
- RRA Corporation; teacher of ESOL-ESL, Accent Coach, Playwright, and translator (bilingual)
- Central Michigan University, CMU research translator in Romance Languages.
- Instructor of SAT English exam prep, ACT English Exam prep, and college placement tests preps.
- Teaching technical writing and academic writing included.
- University campus libraries with perks and District Libraries with amenities are utilized.
- Instructions are delivered by one-on-one sessions and ONLINE Via Google Conference and Skype Conferences.
Tutoring - All levels. $28-$35 per hour
Translating - $25-$35 per page depending on the page intensity and the number of lines
Proof reading - $12-$25 per page (specific quote request is encouraged) based on intensity.
Manuscripts - they are quoted on project basis
Contact 734-846-6846 or 727-592-2534, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Feel free alternate phone 734-272-6838
Please mail/send your request to this posting.
M-F: 1 p.m. - 9 p.m. (De Lunes a Viernes 13:00 - 21:00)
Sat; 10 a.m.- 7 p.m. (Los Sabados 10:00 - 19:00)
Sunday 12 pm - 6 pm (Los Domingos 12:00 - 18:00)
Jobs are quoted on per task (per-job) basis, Volume discounts offered,
Repeat customer discounts honored! surrounding counties covered.