I'm currently a 4th-year medical student (6 months away from graduation) with a background as a research scientist at UCLA. Holding a Bachelor of Science in Health Education and a Double Master in Biomedical Sciences and Social Epidemiology, I'm eager to share my educational journey and offer tutoring services to students navigating academia.
With three years of experience teaching Anatomy and previous tutoring roles across elementary, middle, high school, and college levels, I've also authored articles in multiple peer-reviewed journals. I have a passion for learning and teaching, and I'm dedicated to fostering a love for STEM subjects in others.
Recently, I established a team of Medtutors called EduLearn Medtutors, offering online tutoring and STEM coaching services. We are currently welcoming new clients for the second quarter/summer session.
Our offerings include:
- Pairing with proficient 3rd & 4th-year medical students
- Matching with graduates in biomedical sciences and public health
- Mastering concepts and study strategies
- Learning skills for managing test anxiety and stress
- Catering to high school, college, and beyond
You can schedule a free 15-minute consultation using this link to my online calendar: https://calendly.com/edulearn-medtutors
Our tutoring sessions are 60 minutes long, and we offer package deals. Feel free to check out our sample YouTube lecture https://youtu.be/_8DRcmzpYao
We offer tutoring in various subjects, including but not limited to:
- Research methods
- Algebra I and II
- Public Health
- General Chemistry
Additionally, we provide services such as presentation/PPT assistance, public speaking coaching, test anxiety, and stress management skills, and resume and paper editing.
For inquiries, please message or call 510-993-7485. We accept Zelle and Venmo and offer hourly, weekly, and monthly rates.
1. In case of emergencies requiring urgent presentation creation (48-hour turnaround time), additional charges may apply.
2. I offer presentation and public speaking coaching, drawing from my experience presenting research locally and internationally.
3. Services also include paper editing, interview tips, and resume editing.
Looking forward to helping you achieve your academic goals!