- UMICH.EDU Graduate, EMICH.EDU Emeritus Faculty, Eastern Michigan University. with 20 years of teaching experience
- Native Spanish speaker from Tabasco, MX
- Currently training professionals, researchers, and Fulbright scholars in Spanish
- UMICH Health System& Medical School translator for medical, instructional, and patient material.
- Central Michigan University, CMU research translator in Romance Languages.
- Instructor of Spanish, Portuguese and Italian at the Global-LT Corp; Teaching technical writing and academic writing included.
- University campus libraries with perks and District Libraries with amenities are utilized.
- Instructions are delivered by one-on-one sessions and ONLINE Via Google Conference and Skype Conferences.
Tutoring - All levels. $29-$39 per hour
Translating - $20-$35 per page depending on the page intensity and the number of lines
Proof reading - $15-$25 per page (specific quote will apply) based on intensity.
Manuscripts - they are quoted on project basis
Editing/proofing Spanish-English-Italian-Portuguese documents $20-25/page
Contact 734-272-6838 and/or 734-929-4308 (846-3385)
Please mail/send your request to this posting.