Are you seeking to join a fast-paced company with unique employee programs and a track record of solid and continuous growth? If so, we are seeking a highly motivated and tech-savvy professional to join our Human Resources Team as a Corporate Recruiter. Located in Saline, Michigan, MMI Engineered Solutions provides excellent engineering solutions for advanced composites and engineered resins across multiple industries. We engineer innovative ideas for today's complex design and manufacturing issues. We offer a competitive wages, a rich benefits package including, medical, dental, vision, paid time off (PTO), paid holidays and 401K plan with matching.
As a Recruiter, you will work with the Hiring Manager and HR Team to develop a recruiting strategy for each new position to ensure we find the best possible candidate in the shortest possible time. As a member of the MMI Engineered Solutions HR Team, you will also support employee retention and engagement programs designed to lower turnover and improve employee satisfaction.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Leverage social media and online recruiting resources to attract qualified candidates.
- Develop proactive methods/processes for finding and recruiting passive candidates to reduce reliance on outside recruiting agencies.
- Review resumes, screen potential candidates, and coordinate interviews between candidates and hiring managers.
- Administer candidate routing, resume reviews and interview schedules to ensure positions are filled in a timely fashion.
- Work with the Director of HR to review and guide terms of job offers as appropriate.
- Ensure clear communication of recruitment statuses to hiring managers and leadership.
- Administer all pre-employment assessments, background checks and drug screens.
- Initiate personnel files
- Assist with on boarding and orienting new employees
- Accurately maintain employee files
- Degree in Human Resources, Business, Psychology or Sociology.
- Demonstrated ability to build rapport with all others.
- Proficient in social media, internet search tools, and related technology.
- Demonstrated proficiencies with office technologies (e.g., MS Office including outlook, excel and PowerPoint).
- General knowledge of Human Resource practices and principles a plus
- Previous experience with applicant tracking systems is a plus
- Strong problem solving, communication and presentation skills.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Demonstrated ability to recommend new approaches, policies, and procedures to effect continual improvements in efficiency of department and recruiting services.
MMI Engineered Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
Click Here to Apply or use the link below