compensation: $26,457 per year - Generous Benefits & Paid Time-Off employment type: full-time non-profit organization
QR Code Link to This Post
Senior Service America, Inc. is recruiting for a Quality Analyst position in the Senior Environmental Employment (SEE) Program (55 years of age or older) at the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) facility in Ann Arbor, MI.
Role and Responsibilities: Provides Quality Control services identified by the National Vehicle and Fuel Emissions Laboratory (NVFEL) in the areas of engine and vehicle testing for compliance and certification testing, including:
• Complete audits related to testing processes and data results.
• Assist with training of technical staff on the contemporary concepts of quality control/assurance.
• Implement and conduct statistical control measures of test processes to ensure conformance to the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) requirements.
• Validate through controlled technical inspections the completion of equipment calibration and trace evidence to national standards.
• Assist with the evaluation, technical development, and release of written quality procedures
• and documentation.
• Support the maintenance and expansion of IS0‐17025 accreditation.
Qualifications and Education Requirements: Must be able to pass a Federal Background check; Age 55+, legally eligible to work in the United States; BA/BS in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical Engineering or any other Technical/Science Degree; knowledge of Quality Control techniques; knowledge of the Code of Federal Regulation (CFR) for vehicle and engine emissions testing (understanding the regulatory process and requirements will substitute); knowledge of IS0‐17025 and/or IS0‐9000; meteorology background or Chemistry lab familiarity is a plus.
Hours & Compensation: Full‐ Time position working up to 40 hours per week @ $26,457 year, plus benefits including employer paid health insurance and generous vacation/sick/holiday leave.
Senior Service America, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers