compensation: Salary for full time with paid school days of that follow Ann Arbor School Calendar 25,000-27,000 employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Preschool for 2.5 to 5-year-old academic private year-round, well established and respected preschool in Ann Arbor. As part of the Preschool team, you will be a part of an exciting, dynamic, and fun team that is shaping our future generation. We are a PQA 5 star preschool we only take 12 students with two full time and one part time teacher. Because of our low ratio we are able reach each child's potential.
* Help teacher Implement age appropriate curriculum activities that stimulate learning and growth
* Work cooperatively with parents to meet individual needs of children and their families
* Supervise children at all times to ensure their safety
* Must be willing and able to help with organization, cleaning and other job child related task.
Prefer of two years of college prefer 4 year
Must have experience with early childhood and or CDA, or Associate in Early childhood, or BS degree in child related field.
* Background clearance with finger printing
* Able to communicate with children and parents in a positive respectful manner.
* Enthusiastic, loving, warm personality and a sense of humor.
* Team player that’s looking to learn and grow.
* Must have empathy and a passion to help growth of children.
* Hour are negotiable with 8 hour days maximum. School hours are 8:45-3:45 but we have wrap around for some of the students.
Our Preschool offers competitive wages with paid break following Ann Arbor School calendar.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
• Dependable -- more reliable than spontaneous
• People-oriented -- enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
• Adaptable/flexible -- enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
• Detail-oriented -- would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
• Achievement-oriented -- enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
• Autonomous/Independent -- enjoys working with little direction
• Innovative -- prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
• Monday to Friday
• Classroom is a highly education classroom with low ratio
• No weekends
• Day shift
• Lead or Assistant teacher
Position is 8 hours a day but may be flexible if looking for part time. School hours are 8:45-3:45 with after care wrap around.
Visit our web sight: greengardenpreschool.org for more information.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers