QR Code Link to This Post
Being in a Medical Research Study Includes:
- Possible Compensation for time and travel
- No Health Insurance Required!
- Quality Medical Care for participants
- Be between 18 and 50 years of age (inclusive)
- Have a confirmed diagnosis of schizophrenia at least 1 year prior to participating in the research study
- Already be receiving antipsychotic therapy for schizophrenia
About Medical Research:
Medical Research is conducted all over the world by experts in the field to help make advancements in modern medicine and medical research. Yours and other volunteers’ participation is vital for helping make these advancements and for helping find better, more effective ways to treat patients with various diseases.SIGN UP by clicking below!