I am offering my 20 years of office management, administrative and paralegal skills via remote services and occasional in-person meetings. Do you need help, but don't need a full-time employee? A remote, virtual assistant might be your best bet!
• Draft correspondence and legal documents under your direction;
• Edit documents;
• Compose and respond to emails;
• Summarize complex documents or scenarios
• Make and answer phone calls;
• Create or maintain your social media;
• Assist with marketing;
• Assist with billing and invoicing;
• Perform research;
• Perform service of process;
• Notarize Documents
• E-File Documents; and
I have a B.S. Degree from Eastern Michigan University, as well as an Associate of Business Degree with over 20 years of experience, which includes 15 years of specialized legal work. I have worked for large and small offices; corporations; and municipalities. I am pleased to offer my services as a sub contractor to help you keep your business running smoothly.
Small Claims and Collections
Divorce and Family Law
If you’d like to discuss my services or your needs, please contact me at your convenience. If you’d like more information about my background or qualifications, I’m happy to send you a copy of my resume.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers