Please consider participating in the Adult Romantic Relationships Over 2 Weeks (ARROW) Study.
Researchers in the Department of Psychology at Wayne State University in Detroit are looking for romantic couples to participate in a three-phase study about their relationship. The three phases are as follows:
• PHASE 1: both partners individually complete an online survey (taking no longer than one hour)
• PHASE 2: both partners visit our research lab together (in midtown Detroit) to engage in a video-recorded conversation (taking no longer than one hour)
• PHASE 3: each partner individually completes a brief 15-20 minute survey each night for 2 weeks.
Participants can earn up to $70 each ($140 per couple) in Amazon gift cards for completing all three phases of the study.
You are eligible to participate if you and your romantic partner:
• are both willing to participate in this study
• are over the age of 18
• are currently in a monogamous romantic relationship (only with each other)
• have been dating for at least 1 month
• do not live together
• are not in a long-distance relationship
• can read and understand English
• have reliable access to a computer or smartphone that can access the internet every evening
Please discuss participation with your romantic partner prior to enrollment, because only couples where both partners are willing to participate will be eligible for the study.
To determine your eligibility and to arrange for one of our research assistants to contact you to schedule your participation, please complete this online screening survey (COPY and PASTE links in your browser):