Help Desk Associate (Ann Arbor)
(35%) Provide Menu Management configuration services for Domino's franchisee stores
· Ensure all franchisee requests are reviewed and scheduled
· Communicate the scheduled updates with franchisee requestors to ensure all timelines are satisfied
· Test all updates to ensure strict quality
· Deliver all system controls upgrades in a timely fashion within customer requirements
· Maintain and clear all requests daily from the "Setup" mailbox
· Assist with Menu Management implementations requiring a large resource base
(35%) Provide Menu Maintenance for Domino's franchise community
· Review franchisee requests for local marketing and discuss with owner.
· Create plan to implement aforementioned requests.
· Implement requested change or coupon request and test completely.
· Test new RMM functionality
(15%) Identification and problem resolution for Menu Management data in the store community
· Resolve franchisee issues to include food cost issues or menu changes.
· Compile franchisee quality metrics for management review
· Test corrective actions prior to deployment of menu or inventory changes
(10%) Pulse new product assistance
· Assist with new product deployment when required
· Test the proposed fixes and new products for functionality
(5%) Assist Deployment group
· Supplement Deployment group when upgrading major version of POS system
· Assist with any special deployment activities when required
Associates Degree in Computer Science, MIS, Information Technology or comparable experience required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
Two or more years supporting a Windows technical environment, remote retail system support, technology deployment projects, and Quality reporting..
Excellent customer service skills
Knowledge of SQL Scripting strongly preferred
MS Office and reporting skills
Available for 10% Travel
Ability to be on-call and handle off-hours support calls
Excellent oral and written communication and customer service skills
To apply, please visit www.careers.dominos.com and click on the link for Associate - Remote Software Configuration
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers