Hardware Technician-4 temp. mos. with possible full-time afterwards (Howell)
1. Installs, upgrades and configures hardware and software on PCS and PC peripherals such as printers, monitors, scanners and related hardware.
2. Perform hardware and software upgrades.
3. Troubleshoots and repairs a variety of complex software and hardware problems.
4. Provides users with network technical support.
5. Respond to needs and questions of users concerning their hardware, software and PC peripherals.
6. Prepares and updates, as needed, user and system documentation.
7. Maintains current knowledge of hardware, software and network technology and recommends modifications as necessary.
8. Drives to other locations to perform duties of the job.
9. Performs other duties as assigned.
LICENSING or CERTIFICATIONS:
• Valid MI Driver's License and a good driving record.
1. Bachelor's Degree; and/or an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential duties of the job as listed above.
2. Microsoft and Hardware certifications
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please do not email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
***PLEASE APPLY ON LINE AT WWW.LIVGOV.COM***
POSTING ENDS FEBRUARY 12, 2014
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers