Sports Performance Coach (Canton, MI)
They will also engage in community outreach and sales activities to build a client base for Dynamic Athlete Performance.
This position will have the additional responsibility of developing and implementing advertising, marketing campaigns and athlete recruitment.
Skill, experiences, and knowledge level required:
. Either a four-year degree in Exercise Science or a related field of study.
• Experience coaching at the high school, collegiate or professional level.
• Ability to learn and adapt to different teaching styles.
• Exceedingly high motivation and energy level.
• Strong people skills, flexibility, and the ability to work in a multi-task environment.
• Strong organization and time management skills.
Certifications Required or working toward:
First Aid, CPR, CSCS, USAW Certification
ACE, NASM, ACSM
Part-Time, Hourly Wage
Posting ID: 4147323069