Massage Therapist (Van Buren, MI)
• Perform numerous massage modalities and adjust delivery mode to address the needs of each customer.
• General understanding of body treatments and be willing and able to learn the products and services provided.
• Therapist must be willing and capable to deliver on site chair massage in a corporate setting (incidental travel, set-up and tear down) in addition to a spa like environment within a fitness center.
• Must function as an active member of an integrated health and wellness team and support department wide events and strategies.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS:
• Local Massage Therapy license as applicable.
• Massage Therapy certification from an accredited school.
• CPR and First Aid Certified required.
• 2+ years of massage therapy experience required.
• Sports massage techniques a plus.
• Good communication skills; listening and verbal.
HealthFitness is an award-winning, NCQA-accredited provider of health, fitness and condition management solutions. HealthFitness maximizes client results by infusing a culture of health through personalized interaction and a science-based approach to behavior change, engagement, prevention, and health and lifestyle management.
HOW TO CONTACT US
The success of HealthFitness is dependent on the quality and service provided by our employees. As such, HealthFitness' commitment to our associates is exemplified by one of the best combined compensation and benefits packages in the industry. If you are interested in a career with HealthFitness, please apply directly at: https://trustmark-hr.silkroad.com/epostings/index.cfm?fuseaction=app.jobinfo&id=23&jobid=294287 &company_id=15808&version=2&source=ONLINE&JobOwner=1011482&level=levelid1&levelid1=103320&parent=Health%20Promotion%20%26%20Education&startflag=2
For more information on HealthFitness, please visit our website www.healthfitness.com.
HealthFitness • 1700 West 82nd Street, Suite 200 • Minneapolis, MN 55431
HealthFitness is an EEO/AA employer. M/F/D/V
Posting ID: 4144807239