Business Operations Assistant (Ann Arbor)
compensation: $12 to $15 per hour with 401(k) w/ company match and flexible spending
- Manage communication between clients and appraisers
- Data and order entry
- Appointment scheduling
- Maintain customer database
Qualified candidates will have experience in the following:
- Microsoft Office, Intuit Quickbooks, Evernote, Dropbox or similar type online file sharing services.
- Minimum of 2 years of prior experience in customer service or general office support.
- Good interpersonal and customer service attitude.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of real estate a plus.
- Some college preferred.
Easily accessible location on bus line with ample free parking.
Upload resume to the following link: http://jotform.us/form/32873816601153
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers