Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Instrumentation Connector Technician (Plymouth, MI)
compensation: Depends on Experience
We are currently seeking an Instrumentation Connector Technician for our Plymouth, MI location.
Role Purpose Role Purpose: Responsible for build coordination and the interpretation of drawings and soldering to the drawing(s) accordingly.
Education and/or Experience:
• High school diploma, Associates or Technical certification preferred.
• 1-2 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Ability to read blueprints.
• Understanding of electronics
Please submit your cover letter & application to this ad or you may fax your information to show contact info Attn: HR. Please include the title of the position you are applying for.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers