Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Paint Line Technician 2nd Shift (Howell)
compensation: $16 - $18
This is a 2nd shift position
Technical support of paint line to assure production flow/process. Setting and handling of paint line. Control and securing of safety in operation. Emergency maintenance and trouble shooting preventative maintenance.
MAIN DUTIES TO INCLUDE BUT NOT LIMITED TO:
• Manage the complete operations of the paint line, its' activities and the paint line personnel
• Ensure the appropriate paint mixtures and materials are prepared and proportioned for spray operations
• Maintain the appropriate build/thickness characteristics and technical aspects associated with painting the parts
• Monitor all paint line operations and essential functions, including conveyor belt speeds, oven temperatures, drying times and paint thickness elements
• Make critical adjustments and corrections as needed to ensure client specific paint applications and quality are met
• Responsible for the continual improvement of the paint line process
• Recommend new processes where needed to improve quality or on-time delivery
• Strong attention to detail and follow-through skills.
Must have at least 2 year's experience, be able to lift up to 50 pounds and stand for long periods of time
Please send resumes and or call show contact info for details on how to apply
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers