Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Electronic Assembly (Washtenaw County)
compensation: Call for Details!
Electronic assemblers perform a variety of duties including, but not limited to:
• Assembling and sub-assembling electronic components, products, and/or systems.
• Positioning and aligning parts in specified relationship to each other in jig, fixture, or other holding device.
• Crimping, staking, screwing, bolting, welding, soldering, cementing, or performing other operations to join or secure parts in place using hand tools, power tools, machines, and equipment.
• Mounting assembled components such as transformers, resistors, transistors, capacitors, integrated circuits, and sockets on panel.
• Connecting component lead wires to printed circuit or routes and connecting wires between individual component leads and other components.
• Using soldering, welding, thermocompression, or related bonding procedures and equipment.
• Installing finished assemblies or sub-assemblies in cases and cabinets.
• Assembling and attaching hardware such as caps, clamps, knobs, and switches.
• High school diploma or GED.
• Previous electronic assembly experience and/or completion of a training program/certificate.
• Familiarity with a variety of electronic assembly processes including component and printed circuit boards (PCB), hand-solder, surface mount technology (SMT), through-hole, depanel, case-up, etc.
• Knowledge of lean manufacturing, just in time (JIT) production, and kaizen practices.
• Good hand dexterity and eye-hand coordination and the ability to use tools to assemble small parts.
• Ability to read and interpret detailed schematics, blueprints, work orders, etc.
Manpower associates on assignment have access to a great benefit package including weekly paychecks, an insurance program, anniversary/holiday pay, training opportunities, direct deposit/paycard, tuition/certification reimbursement, and much more!
Call us today to learn more about what we can do for you show contact info (Ann Arbor) or show contact info (Monroe). Want to get a head start? Go to www.manpowerjobs.com to create a "My Manpower" account, and then give us a call.
Manpower, Inc. of SE Michigan has helped both companies and individuals navigate the ever-changing world of work in Washtenaw and Monroe Counties for over 50 years. To learn more, visit us at: http://www.manpowermi.com.
Use social media? Like us! Follow us!
• On Twitter: https://twitter.com/Manpowerincsemi
• On Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ManpowerIncofSEMich
• On LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/manpower-inc.-of-se-michigan
• On Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/manpowerincsemi/
• On Instagram: http://instagram.com/manpowerincofsemi/
Know of others looking for work? Share this post! We reward those who refer successful associates. Check out our Referral Program for more information.
Manpower, Inc. of SE Michigan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers