2nd Shift - Shipping/Receiving Clerk (Brighton)
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to learn incoming inspections, part numbers, scale operations, and learning to complete all paperwork.
• Ability to communicate and work closely with other team members.
• Be polite and professionally deal with customers both on the phone and in person (truck drivers)
• Knowledge of the computer system in shipping
• Self motivation and have good time management skills
• Flexibility to perform several different job functions
• Ability to drive a hi-lo in a safe manner
Essential Functions Duties and Responsibilities:
• Follow instructions from the Shipping/Receiving Supervisor
• Safely and efficiently operate the hi-lo in the plant and on the trucks
• Accurately operate scales, review, verify and/or prepare all shipping/receiving paperwork.
• Load and unload trucks and all shipping and receiving functions
• Receive and weigh parts accurately
• Receive and count sample parts, notify appropriate department
• Knowledgeable of customer part numbers and location in warehouse
• Clean and organize the entire plant and move stock to correct locations.
• Help production dump parts and feed parts to the productions lines.
• Professionally handle the customers both on the phone and in person when needed.
• Any other related duties
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers