Full-Time Paralegal (Ann Arbor) (Ann Arbor)
We are a law firm located in Ann Arbor, Michigan with 50+ employees.
We are currently searching for Full-Time Paralegal Position who will support our managing attorneys and team of paralegals with a variety of case management tasks, including but not limited to:
- Communication with clients
- Case preparation and exhibit compilation
- Document drafting
- Filing and document management
Required: Good Writing Skills, Good GPA, Prior Working Eexperiences, and Customer Satisfaction.
This is a full-time position, which requires you to be in the office from 9am-5:30pm Monday through Friday.(30mins Break)
Prior experience is preferred, but an ability of multi-tasking, excellent writing skills and handling a large volume of projects is essential.
Candidates must also possess a Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers