Medical Assistant (MA) (ann arbor)
- Perform routine laboratory and general clerical tasks.
- Provide clinic assistance by taking vitals.
- Perform standard medical laboratory tests.
- Schedule appointments for patients.
- Obtain health status and medical history from patients.
- Utilize Electronic Medical Records
- Maintain stock levels and order clinic supplies.
- Certificate from an accredited Medical Assistant program.
- Successful recent externship or recent experience.
- CMA certification or pending certification preferred.
Benefits as a Manpower associate include:
-weekly paychecks and various payroll options (including direct deposit and pay card);
-an insurance program (when eligible);
-anniversary and holiday pay (when eligible);
-tuition and certification reimbursement; and
-a GED Bonus Program.
To apply for this great opportunity, create or update/activate your "My Manpower" account at www.manpowerjobs.com. Then give us a call at 734-665-3757 ext. 6 to speak with our health care team!
Manpower, Inc. of SE Michigan has helped both companies and individuals navigate the ever-changing world of work in Washtenaw and Monroe Counties for over 50 years. To learn more, visit us at: http://www.manpowermi.com.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Manpowerincsemi
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ManpowerIncofSEMich
Follow us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/manpower-inc.-of-se-michigan
Like us on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/manpowerincsemi/
Know the perfect person for this job? Share this post!
Manpower, Inc. of SE Michigan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers