Sterile Technician (ann arbor)
• Clean, assemble, wrap and sterilize instruments for the Hospital;
• Assemble case carts and maintain supplies;
• Transport patients
• Stand for long periods of time and move/lift heavy instrument sets.
• Graduation from a sterile processing technology program is required.
• Certification as a Certified Sterile Processing and Distribution Technician is required within 2 years of employment.
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in a hospital setting.
• Ability to be flexible in hours for a 20/hour per week position.
Benefits as a Manpower associate include:
• weekly paychecks and various payroll options (including direct deposit and pay card);
• training opportunities;
• an insurance program (when eligible);
• anniversary and holiday pay (when eligible);
• tuition and certification reimbursement; and
• a GED Bonus Program.
To apply for this great opportunity, create or update/activate your "My Manpower" account at www.manpowerjobs.com. Then give us a call at 734-665-3757 ext:6 to speak with our Health Care team!
Manpower, Inc. of SE Michigan has helped both companies and individuals navigate the ever-changing world of work in Washtenaw and Monroe Counties for over 50 years. To learn more, visit us at: http://www.manpowermi.com.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Manpowerincsemi
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ManpowerIncofSEMich
Follow us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/manpower-inc.-of-se-michigan
Like us on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/manpowerincsemi/
Know the perfect person for this job? Share this post!
Manpower, Inc. of SE Michigan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers