Daily Living Coaches (ann arbor)
compensation: $9 -10/hour
• Assist with activities of daily living such as personal hygiene and meal preparation.
• Assist clients to keep living areas clean.
• Transport clients to community activities and to do errands.
• Engage in and encourage relationship building communication and activities.
• The preferred candidate will have recent direct care experience and /or majoring in nursing, psychology or social work.
• Clear driving record and clear criminal background check which will include fingerprinting.
• Valid TB test within the last year.
• Good communication and problem solving skills.
Benefits as a Manpower associate include:
• weekly paychecks and various payroll options (including direct deposit and pay card);
• training opportunities;
• an insurance program (when eligible);
• anniversary and holiday pay (when eligible);
• tuition and certification reimbursement; and
• a GED Bonus Program.
To apply for this great opportunity, create or update/activate your "My Manpower" account at www.manpowerjobs.com. Then give us a call at 734-665-3757 ext:6 to speak with our Health Care team!
Manpower, Inc. of SE Michigan has helped both companies and individuals navigate the ever-changing world of work in Washtenaw and Monroe Counties for over 50 years. To learn more, visit us at: http://www.manpowermi.com.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Manpowerincsemi
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ManpowerIncofSEMich
Follow us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/manpower-inc.-of-se-michigan
Like us on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/manpowerincsemi/
Know the perfect person for this job? Share this post!
Manpower, Inc. of SE Michigan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers