MSW/Psychologist (ann arbor)
compensation: $18 - 26/hour
- Provide a full range of mental health services to prisoners
- Comprehensive evaluation of referred prisoners
- Identification and implementation of a treatment program
- Monitoring of progress and coordination of on-going services upon discharge
- Master's Degree in Social Work or Psychology
- State License in Social Work or Psychology
Benefits as a Manpower associate include:
-weekly paychecks and various payroll options (including direct deposit and pay card);
-an insurance program (when eligible);
-anniversary and holiday pay (when eligible);
-tuition and certification reimbursement.
To apply for this great opportunity, create or update/activate your "My Manpower" account at www.manpowerjobs.com. Then give us a call at 734-665-3757 ext:6 to speak with our Health Care team!
Manpower, Inc. of SE Michigan has helped both companies and individuals navigate the ever-changing world of work in Washtenaw and Monroe Counties for over 50 years. To learn more, visit us at: http://www.manpowermi.com.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Manpowerincsemi
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ManpowerIncofSEMich
Follow us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/manpower-inc.-of-se-michigan
Like us on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/manpowerincsemi/
Know the perfect person for this job? Share this post!
Manpower, Inc. of SE Michigan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers