Registered Nurse (Adrian)
compensation: $24 - 28/hour
A Registered Nurse (RN) performs a variety of care practices that may vary depending upon specialty. Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Triaging and assessing patients.
• Administering medications and treatments.
• Performing health screens.
• Administering and setting up IVs.
• Giving shots/injections.
• Measuring vitals (height, weight, body temperature, blood pressure, breathing, etc.).
• Dressing wounds.
• Collecting samples for testing.
• Cleaning medical equipment.
• Obtaining medical data.
• Serving as a first response in emergency and crisis situations.
A Registered Nurse (RN) may also supervise other nurses and Medical Assistants.
• Graduation from an accredited school, possessing a diploma, associate's degree, bachelor's, degree, or master's degree in nursing accepted for licensure by the Michigan Board of Nursing.
• Licensure as a Registered Nurse by the State of Michigan.
Benefits as a Manpower associate include:
•weekly paychecks and various payroll options (including direct deposit and pay card);
•an insurance program (when eligible);
•anniversary and holiday pay (when eligible);
•tuition and certification reimbursement; and
•a GED Bonus Program.
To apply for this great opportunity, create or update/activate your "My Manpower" account at www.manpowerjobs.com. Then give us a call at 734-665-3757 ext:6 to speak with our Health Care team!
Manpower, Inc. of SE Michigan has helped both companies and individuals navigate the ever-changing world of work in Washtenaw and Monroe Counties for over 50 years. To learn more, visit us at: http://www.manpowermi.com.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Manpowerincsemi
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/ManpowerIncofSEMich
Follow us on LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/manpower-inc.-of-se-michigan
Like us on Pinterest: http://www.pinterest.com/manpowerincsemi/
Know the perfect person for this job? Share this post!
Manpower, Inc. of SE Michigan is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers