Day Porter (Westland )
compensation: $10/ Hour M-F, 8-5
• Empties trash in restrooms as needed.
• Cleans restrooms and ensures restrooms are never out of toilet paper, paper towels and hand soap.
• Other duties as assigned
Requirements • High school diploma or equivalent
• Prior experience in a similar field is preferred
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls; reach with hands and arms; and talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk. The employee regularly stands. The employee is required to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and crawl. The employee must regularly lift and/or move 65 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 65 pounds.
• frequently climbing steps
• frequent stooping
• frequent pushing/pulling
• constant walking
• occasionally lifting 50 lbs
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee occasionally works in outside weather conditions. The employee is occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, dust, odors, oil, fumes or airborne particles and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers