Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Digital Marketing Manager/Data Scientist (Ann Arbor)
TITLE: Digital Marketing Manager/Data Scientist
REPORTS TO: CEO
Hannigan Insurance Technology Services of America (HITSA) is one of the most successful online lead generation providers to the US Insurance industry and one of the fastest growing online insurance agencies in the US. We use internet marketing and technology to turn consumer interest in insurance products into policy sales for many of the largest insurance carriers (and their agents) in the world. We are a tight-knit team with a fast paced, energetic, and entrepreneurial company culture. We are highly profitable, provide competitive pay, and a fun and collaborative work environment.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Managing Paid Search Campaigns across all search engines
• Social Media Marketing Director(Facebook, Linked In, Twitter, YouTube Channel)
• Content Creation or managing 3rd party bloggers/writers.
• Manage Affiliate Program
• Managing 3rd Party Lead Providers and optimizing for quality to back into optimal Cost Per Sale metric (CPS).
• Managing Display Media, including re-targeting ads.
• Quantitative Data Mining/Analytics
• Back end data analyst/mathematician to optimize marketing budget. Where are we writing policies to scale efforts for profitable accounts.
- 4 year college degree, preferably in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science.
- 3+ year in a hands-on direct SEO/PPC/SEM campaign launch and optimization role. Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Familiarity with long tail keywords, geo-targeting, bidding strategies.
- Experience managing 100s of thousands of keywords in Google , Yahoo, and Bing .
- Excellent communication skills
- Self-directed, proactive and a strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task while staying focused on details
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a marketing or quantitative discipline.
Send resumes to:
Fax show contact info
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers