Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Embedded Systems (HMI) Integration Engineer (Warren, MI)
compensation: Negotiable + Benefits
*STG offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including health coverage, vision, dental, life insurance, disability insurance, 401K, paid holidays and paid vacations.
• Pro-actively interact with multiple tier 1 suppliers to coordinate software build releases
• Define and document system level issues between components of the subsystem
• Interact with suppliers to resolve system issues
• Review test logs to determine where subsystem issues reside
• Coordinate system software releases to other development groups within the company
• Run integration meetings, create minute, create and track action item lists
• Travel as needed to support suppliers
• Troubleshoot Captured Test Fleet issues
• Position has considerable amount of project management.
• May involve working with purchasing, working on contracts, SOWs, Invoicing etc.
• Experienced in all aspects of Design and Development of Automotive Electronic Controllers (ECUs), especially of Audio Systems, their application and integration in Vehicle Design
• Experienced with Software and Calibrations work and Vehicle Serial Data Communication using LAN, LIN, and MOST networks.
• Experience with common electrical test equipment (meter, scopes, etc.)
• Experience with the LAN serial data communication protocol
• Knowledgeable of MOST, LAN, and LIN
• Experience with common serial data test equipment (CAT, SCAT, NeoVI, SDATT, DiComPhySys, DPS Tool, etc.)
• Experience with automotive electrical systems and functional sub-systems
• High level of oral and written communication skills
• Demonstrated technical and professional skills in job-related area required
• Exhibits appropriate interpersonal styles and communication methods to work effectively with business partners to meet mutual goals
• Specific knowledge of engineering discipline (e.g. mechanics, physics, metallurgy, manufacturing methods, electronics, software, control
• systems) within job-related area
• High level analytical ability where problems are unusual and complex
• High level of interpersonal skills to work independently and effectively with others
• Knowledge of engineering software and systems as it pertains to Audio Systems
• Entry-level to 2 years' experience in job-related area
• Must be able to lead teams
Candidate should have one of the following engineering degrees: BSE, BS in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Chemistry, Metallurgical Engineering, Engineering Mechanics, Aeronautical Engineering, Civil Engineering, Physics, or Materials Engineering
Corporate Information: Established in 1985, Systems Technology Group (STG) is a fast growing IT & Engineering consulting and systems integration services firm. STG is a SEI CMMi Level 5 company with expertise in Engineering, Application Development, Application Management, Web Services (SOA), Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence / Analytics, Wireless Solutions, Legacy migrations and Project Management. STG is proud that clients like Ford Motor Company, Sears Corporation, Chrysler, LLC, Mercedes Benz, United Health, General Motors, State of Texas, State of Michigan, State of Minnesota, State of Georgia, and others trust their IT services needs to STG. STG has offices in North America, Europe and India to service our clients global IT needs. STG offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including health coverage, vision, dental, life insurance, disability insurance, 401K, paid vacations and paid holidays. For more information about STG, please visit us at www.stgit.com.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers