Validation Engineer - Manual Transmissions (Milford)
compensation: Negotiable + Benefits
Validation Engineer - Manual Transmissions
*Please Note: Mahindra provides four ACA compliant healthcare options and offers benefits which are effective day 1 of employment.
Location: Milford, MI, 1st shift, M-F, 12+ months
***Manual Transmissions System Level Validation Engineer***
Occasional Travel, 0-3 times per year, Domestic
In-vehicle testing @ Proving Grounds for Manual Transmissions. Validation Engineer will be running their own tests and collecting their own data. Must be organized and will have to have great communication skills as this person will be interfacing with garage technicians. Must have "go-getter" attitude and be willing to learn.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Lead Analysis/Development/Validation (ADV) Subteam process for assigned vehicle programs/partitions.
• Develop and maintain partition ADV Plan/Schedule
• Lead test hardware reduction process for partitions
• Take appropriate action on issues, lead recovery plan efforts as necessary
• Provide ADV partition assessment for PDT/PIT
• Execute Validation Sign-off Process
• Provide technical leadership across platform groups
• Knowledge in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint -- Intermediate level
• Knowledge with Lotus Notes or other email communication tool -- Intermediate level
• Strong interpersonal skills involving ability to work effectively cross-functionally and cross-culturally
• Strong written and oral communication skills necessary for meetings and presentations
• Ability to work well with others, exhibiting teamwork skills
• Partners with senior management to analyze and solve issues
• Ability to multitask by handling diverse assignments concurrently
• Strong knowledge of automotive engineering methodology
• Position related experience - 6 years
• Relevant auto industry experience required - Entry level (;1 year)
• Past work experience required - Entry level (;1 year)
• Areas of expertise include: Testing, Design, Analysis
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering
Suppliers agree that all candidates submitted / matched to this assignment will successfully complete the required Drug Testing and Background Checks prior to the supplier confirming the acceptance of the assignment.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers