Engineering Manager (food processing equipment/systems) (Pueblo, CO)
compensation: Competitive Annual Salary and Benefit Package
- Position will be based in Pueblo, CO
- Relocation assistance available
Summary of key Responsibilities and Expectations
• Total responsibility for Engineering department's Budget, Goals, Key Performance Indicators, Projects, and Personnel to include Continuous Improvement, New product Development, Design, etc.
• Provide engineering/technical support and subject matter expertise to Manufacturing, Sales, Service, Customers, and Executive groups.
• Plan and lead Engineering projects and project teams.
• Plan and lead new product development activities and projects.
Summary of critical Qualifications, Competencies, Experience
• Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering (Masters preferred).
• 10 or more years' experience leading Engineering departments (food production or capital equipment industries preferred).
• Highly innovative leader with ability to create and manage strategic objectives as well as be able to execute and lead day to day activities of department.
• Excellent Project Management and Coaching skills
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
• High mechanical aptitude.
• Strong interpersonal, group process, and presentation skills.
• High degree of professionalism.
• Ability to work effectively under pressure.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Technical writing and reporting skills.
• Must be willing and able to traveling occasionally (domestic and international)
• Retirement/Profit sharing and 401K
• Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Disability, Paid Time Off
• Tuition Reimbursement
• Opportunity for development, growth, and advancement
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers