Electrical Engineer (Saline)
Norgren Automation Solutions is a division of IMI PLC, a global FTSE 100 organization. We specialize in providing innovative engineering services, custom design and manufacturing solutions to our customers.
At Norgren, our engineers are given the freedom to develop. Do you want to work where you are given the opportunity to your leverage strengths, experiences and perspectives? We promote an inclusive work environment and believe diversity of talent and perspectives allow us to take a visionary, innovative approach to our product and services. This strategy has resulted in us being and staying at the top of our industry.
The Electrical Engineer position is focused on the creation of innovative products to be used in high speed automation. This position works across the organization and in tandem with sales and manufacturing to create custom solutions for our customers. Key activities include:
• Design and manufacture of prototypes utilizing various tools including; 3D printer, physical
testing processes and implant trials
• Work with state of the art equipment sensors based in wireless sensing
• Work within and lead the APQP process
• Apply engineering disciplines to create viable industry leading products
Ideal candidates will posses:
• Bachelors Degree- BSEE
• 5+ years previous related experience
• C++, C SHARPE proficiency
• Experience programming & working within "object oriented software"
• Circuit board design experience
• Understanding of manufacturing processes
Visit our website at www.norgren.com/automationsolutions, to learn more about us.
To apply to this position: https://home.eease.adp.com/recruit/?id=8301811
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers