Mechanical Engineer - Industrial Design (Detroit)
compensation: DOE [Depends-On-Experience]
Ability to travel both domestically and internationally; this position may at times involve significant travel (approximately 50%) to support field activities.
1. Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
2. 5 + years of industrial design experience.
3. 5 + years of experience with AutoCAD Mechanical Desktop / 3D Inventor.
4. Mastery of Microsoft Excel including experience with PTC Mathcad, MS Project, and Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers