Building Construction Project Engineer (Ann Arbor, MI)
compensation: Dependent on experience
We are recruiting for a Building Operations Project Engineer to fill a need with a client located in the Ann Arbor, MI area.
• Support construction, renovation and furniture projects for R&D and corporate headquarters in multiple states
• Coordinate facility projects to support new equipment installations and renovation activities < $1.0M
• Ensure compliance with all building related local code and facility operations compliance
• Maintain weekly project meeting reports, action items, schedules and budget tracking
• Construction and/or architectural engineering firm project management experience
• 4-5 years working on multiple projects simultaneously
• Cost estimation and scheduling abilities for projects ranging from $10K to $500K
• Good organization and communication skills
• Experience with AutoCAD, MS Visio is a plus
• Experience with furniture and interior renovation projects desired
• Travel up to 25% at times
Thinkpath Engineering Services, LLC (TES) has been a global leader in Engineering and Design Services for over three decades. TES provides fully integrated, customized solutions in Engineering/ Design, Technical Publishing/Documentation and On-Site Engineering Support and Recruiting Services.
Headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, TES has offices in Columbus, IN, Tampa, FL, South Plainfield, NJ, and Toronto, ON. Capabilities include engineering support (on and offsite), CAD services, contract/direct technical recruitment, technical publications, training and material handling systems.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers