Applications Engineer -- Alternative Fuels #9945 (Livonia MI)
February 7, 2014 -- March 7, 2014
Applications Engineer -- Alternative Fuels #9945
ROUSH CleanTech is the latest company within the ROUSH family that focuses exclusively on alternative fuels and the promotion of clean transportation alternatives. Bringing 35 years of automotive expertise to the alternative fuels marketplace, our focus is on developing the most innovative and reliable alternative fuel solutions for light- and medium-duty vehicles.
By designing, engineering, manufacturing, and assembling quality alternative fuel systems for light- and medium-duty trucks and vans, ROUSH CleanTech offers a seamless operational experience while lowering a vehicle's environmental impact and a fleet's operating costs.
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
Are you an Applications Engineer passionate about Alternative Fuels? ROUSH CleanTech is looking to add an Applications Engineer to our Alt Fuel team! This team member will serve as a technical liaison between our customers, our sales and marketing activity, and our core product development team. This person will frequently travel to customer sites, but for short trips (up to 50% travel, mostly during standard work week.) This position is located in Livonia, MI.
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering.
• 5+ years of engineering experience in automotive, commercial trucks, or alternative fuels (LPG or CNG).
• Demonstrated understanding of basic concepts (cost of ownership, return on investment) in commercial vehicles.
• Ability to read prints and understand technical specifications.
• Proficient in general computer skills including MS Word, Excel, MS Project and PowerPoint.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Keen ability to stay abreast of new technologies and applicability to real world implementation.
• Must be detail oriented and have the ability to meet tight deadlines.
• Ability to solve problems in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to support domestic travel up to 50% of the workweek.
• Advanced business degree preferred (business, economics, finance, etc.).
Send resume by March 7, 2014
Send updated resume to Amanda Alanouf:
Fax: 734-779-7804 Email: Careers@roush.com
Visit our website: Roush.com
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers