Lab Testing Technician -- Materials #9937 (Livonia MI)
February 6, 2014 -- March 7, 2014
Lab Testing Technician -- Materials #9937
Roush supplies comprehensive, integrated development services and provides customers with support that fuses technology and engineering. From design through prototyping, testing and manufacturing, we take our customers' visions from the sketch pad to production. We're focused, efficient, and we deliver. With over 2500 employees in more than 40 facilities across the United States, and interests around the world, Roush solves customers' problems and provides significant support to the automotive, performance products, military, entertainment, alternative fuels and consumer products industries.
We are focused on performance, driven by technology, and committed to our customers' success.
If you're only happy when your customers are happy, we want you on our team.
Visit our website: www.roush.com
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/RoushCareers
The lab test technician will be responsible for performing a variety of tests and measurements in our Materials Testing Laboratory. Additional responsibilities include maintenance and calibration of equipment, stocking materials lab supplies and organization of lab areas. We are looking for candidates who prefer a fast-paced, small company environment with flexible supervision and challenging assignments, and who seek the opportunity to assume new responsibilities. The position is located in Livonia, Michigan.
• Minimum of 2 year technical degree -- or -- minimum 3 years' experience in an engineering / lab technical environment.
• Must have strong mechanical aptitude.
• Proficiency with general use of computers and software, including Excel and Word.
• Ability to learn new customized software tools.
• Ability to cooperatively give and receive instructions and exercise excellent time management skills in order to plan and complete multiple tasks.
• Strong organizational skills with good written and oral communications.
• Must be detail oriented and careful in work habits.
• Experience with ISO-9000 requirements and viscoelastic-based materials is highly preferred!
You must refer to this #9937 Lab Testing Technician to be considered.
Send resume by March 7, 2014 AA/EEO
Send updated resume to Amanda Alanouf, Email: Careers@roush.com
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers