MECHANICAL DRAFTER (Ypsilanti, MI)
SPECIAL LOADS DRAFTSMAN
• Develop detailed design drawings and specifications for special aircraft loads using computer assisted drafting (CAD) equipment.
• Coordinate with and engineers and loadmasters to design, lay out strap plans and load arrangements and to resolve design or other problems.
• Review and analyze specifications, sketches, drawings, ideas, and related data to assess factors affecting special load designs and the procedures and instructions to be followed.
• Compute mathematical formulas to develop and design detailed specifications for aircraft strap allowables, using computer assisted equipment.
• Position instructions and comments onto drawings.
• Modify and revise designs to correct operating deficiencies.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the structures engineering manager.
• Must have experience using SolidWorks
• Engineering experience a plus
• High School diploma or equivalent
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
- OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities