Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Early Childhood Instructor (Lamaze Family Center Ann Arbor)
Job Responsibilities and requirements include:
Prepares activities/crafts that correspond to the curriculum and meet children's developmental needs.
Prepares books/stories that correspond to the curriculum and meet the children's developmental needs.
Uses various play mediums to reach all learning styles
Respectful of parents' presence and involvement in the classroom setting.
Must be able to relate and speak with parents in a courteous and supportive manner.
Enthusiastic about children.
Responsive to questions from parents
Encourages all participants to be included in the group.
Minimum Position Requirements
1) Ability to effectively interact an relate to children in a developmentally appropriate manner.
2) Must be sensitive to individual children's difference and needs and be willing to adjust program and curriculum to meet those individual needs.
3. Must be motivated to learn and grow in an educational environment, and be willing to increase knowledge in field of Early Childhood Education.
4. Must be willing to work in a team environment, be willing to share ideas and be willing to compromise.
6. Experience in Early Childhood Education and Early Childhood Development required. Bachelor's Degree or Associates Degree in Early Childhood Education preferred.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers