Preschool Teacher (Ann Arbor - South)
compensation: Compensation depends on qualifications.
- Bachelor's degree in early childhood education, child development, or related field.
- Experience working in an accredited early childhood program.
- Experience working with emergent curriculum approaches, particularly HighScope.
- AA degree in progress in early childhood, child development, or related field.
- Experience working with young children in a center environment.
This is currently a 25 hour/week position, from 8:30AM to 1:30PM. However, the position is likely to grow into a full time position in the future.
Benefits for full-time employees include health insurance, participation in a retirement plan, and paid personal days and vacation.
The JCC is an Equal Opportunity Employer - both Jewish and non-Jewish teachers are valued members of our team.
If you are interested in this position, please reply to this posting with a cover letter, a copy of your resume, references, and your availability for an interview.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers