Posted:◀ prev ▲ next ▶
Part-time Customer Service Rep - Novi, MI (Annarbor)
Our mission is to put people to work and change lives. We are the largest on-demand staffing companies. As a customer service rep for Labor Ready you will act as the goodwill ambassador to our clients and temporary associates. You will partner with our clients, provide excellent customer service both over the phone and in person, follow up with existing customers for repeat sales, and support the Branch Manager's business development activities. You will also work with our temporary associates by assisting with the new application process, dispatching them to jobs, and facilitating payroll. This is an excellent opportunity to start learning the management ropes and to define your own career path in either operations or sales. In fact, over half of our Branch Managers were promoted from their former Customer Service Representative roles! If you're the type of person who gives 100% to what you do, we want to talk to you.
Part-time positions (less then 32 hrs) offers: * Competitive salary.
* Monthly bonus potential, based on Branch performance.
* Career growth.
Responsibilities: * Act as a goodwill ambassador to our clients and our temporary associates.
* Build business relationships with customers and temporary associates while providing excellent customer service.
* Call customers to generate repeat sales and/or set sales appointments.
* Deliver marketing materials to potential clients.
* Assist new applicants with the employment process, answer questions and qualify potential temporary associates for eligibility to work.
* Assist with dispatch by preparing work tickets, distributing safety equipment, selecting associates for job assignments, and directing them to the job site location.
* Occasionally, drive temporary associates to and from job sites (mileage compensated).
* Input, maintain and follow-up on accounts receivable. Process credit applications and set credit limits.
* Follow up with customers on outstanding invoices.
* Assist in temporary associate payout and process payroll from completed work tickets.
Qualifications: * Customer Service attitude with the ability to work with a team and unsupervised.
* 2 years customer service experience and/or recent education or military experience.
* 1 to 2 years appointment setting, retail sales, B2B sales and/or telemarketing experience a plus.
* Highest commitment to quality customer service.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment.
* Strong computer skills; Ability to learn and work with new programs.
* High school diploma or GED required; One year of college or technical training preferred.
* Must have valid driver's license and a car that can be used for work.
* Bilingual language skills a plus.
TrueBlue, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity at all levels of our organization and encourage all qualified employees to explore this opportunity.
NOTICE REGARDING BACKGROUND CHECKS:
Labor Ready will conduct a background check to verify the information contained in your application for employment and to help determine whether you are a suitable candidate for such employment. The background information obtained may include, but is not limited to, information about educational history, prior employment, criminal record, driving record verification and a drug test.
If Labor Ready intends to use any information obtained through this background check in whole or in part in making an adverse employment decision, you will be provided with a (1) a copy of your background report and (2) a written summary of your rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers