Account Manager / Customer Service (Saline, MI)
compensation: annual salary
We are seeking a courteous, thorough and extremely well organized person to join our fast paced and high-energy Account Management Team.
The Account Manager is responsible for delivering outstanding customer service directly to new, existing and returning customers. He/she reports to the Director of Customer Support.
The perfect candidate will pride themselves on their professionalism, be outgoing, personable and be a good communicator. Serves as liaison between customer and various departments internally. Position will involve working with Purchasing, Engineering, Manufacturing and Quality personnel.
Without necessarily being an expert, the Customer Service Account Manager should make an effort to understand the technology being used in order to understand and requests coming from the customer and evaluate what is reasonable or possible.
Must be multi-task oriented, be PC literate to access, input and retrieve information from the corporate computer system. Answer telephone calls from customers in a courteous, professional manner and determine customer's requirements. Good verbal and written communication a must. Must be able to remain calm, pleasant and poised in high pressure situations.
Will be responsible for processing quotes to our proposal department, delivering the quotes to the customer, follow-up w/status of the quotes. Entering of sales orders, constantly monitoring and reporting the progress of the project back to the customer. Must be willing to travel. Must have a team oriented attitude.
The Account Manager is responsible for maintaining and growing current customer accounts. The Account Manager oversees their customers' orders from start to finish -- initiating the quoting process through final shipment of product. Within this position, you will function as a liaison between Saline Lectronics and customer accounts ensuring that requirements and expectations are fully understood by and communicated to both parties. The Account Manager will develop strategic plans with specific goals including maintaining existing business, acquiring new business, and improving profitability within the overall account plan.
- Establish and maintain strong customer relationships through continuous contact with clients including face-to-face meetings, telephone and email communication
- Manage customer accounts within territory to deliver timely and quality products
- Ensure all processes and procedures are completed to quality standards in order to deliver reliable products
- Pursue opportunities for account growth and new business through inside sales and marketing campaigns
- Exceed customer goals and deadlines through regular on-time deliveries, constant communication and thorough account management
- Previous 2-5 years experience in customer service capacity preferably related to contract manufacturing, electronics or similar industry
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Desire to be a part of a fast-paced, high energy and challenging environment
- Collaborative work approach with the ability to work well with others in a team environment
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please do not email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers