Leasing Consultant (Northville)
compensation: $10-12 per hour
* Maintain positive relationship with residents
* Open Leasing office, Check messages, respond to leads for rentals and work orders
* Show apartments
* Process applications
* Answer phones, handle complaints, organize files and paperwork
* Input data into management software
These position require:
* Bright, friendly and motivated individuals
* Computer skills including Microsoft Office, ability to send and receive emails
* Able to work alone and weekends
* Learn "sales pitch" for the site
These positions are long term and will be 30-35 hours per week. All employees are eligible for Medical/Dental/Disability/Life Benefits without a waiting period. If interested, please respond to this posting with a copy of your resume.
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers