Customer Support Representative (Part-Time) (Saline, Michigan)
We are seeking a Customer Support Representative (CSR) to join our team as we continue to grow to meet client demand. The primary work locations will be in Saline Michigan (just outside Ann Arbor). The CSR's roles and responsibilities include:
• Providing Help Desk services, including investigating and defining solutions for customers
• Monitoring, escalating and updating support requests throughout the request life cycle
• Working with the development team, including providing input on the design system features also by assisting with browser compatibility and general software quality assurance activities
• Working with the Lead CRS to develop and deliver customer training sessions
• Working with the Lead CRS to develop and update user guides and manuals
The ideal candidate for this position will have working experience as a Help Desk or Customer Support Representative (software product related desired). Alternatively candidates will be considered if they have experience in software quality assurance or software related training as long as the candidate has a strong desire to provide Help Desk / Customer Support related services.
Skills / Attributes Required
• Good communications and presentation skills.
• 1-5 (+) years of experience overall.
• Experience working with customer support / help desk software (Zoho Support a plus)
• Experience using webinar software (WebEx or Saba Centra a plus)
• Ability to meet communicated / committed / agreed upon dates with minimal intervention by Project Manager
• Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
• Bachelor's degree a plus
• Certifications in quality assurance related areas a plus
If interested, please apply at the website: http://www.latitudecg.com/company/careers/customer-service-representative
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers