Accountant (Ann Arbor, MI)
Areas of responsibility will include the tracking and recording of all financial transactions, including, but not limited to: G/L coding and processing of cash receipts & disbursements, wire transfers, bank deposits, bank statement reconciliation, journal entries and G/L account reconciliation; providing key information to tax consultants as required; processing the payments for all family obligations, reviewing invoices and billing statements for reconciliation and payment processing; reviewing and importing in to Excel and OGSYS oil & gas accounting software; all investment financial statements (venture capital, hedge funds, private equity, commodities, oil and gas, etc.), providing administrative support and assistance with special projects as needed.
* Bachelor's degree, or equivalent experience, with substantial bookkeeping/accounting focus
* A minimum of seven to ten years in progressively responsible bookkeeping/accounting functions with general ledger experience
* Exceptional proficiency with Excel is a must
* Experience working with investment accounting
* Organizational skills, with a keen eye for detail
* Knowledge of bookkeeping/accounting applications (MRI a plus) and Microsoft Office
* Communication skills and flexibility are important
McKinley is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a smoke-free environment in all locations. We support a safe, healthy and drug-free workplace through criminal background checks and pre-employment drug testing.
If you are interested in becoming part of our world-class team, please APPLY ONLINE: https://re22.ultipro.com/MCK1000/jobboard/NewCandidateExt.aspx?__JobID=2635
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers